Wednesday 6 March 2013

"STYLE GIRLFRIEND"

This week, we bring you Style Girlfriend, a blog we recently came across with an interesting concept. The blog offers some sartorial advice to men from a woman's perspective.
Photos via stylegirlfriend.com
Style Girlfriend's creator, Megan Collins' love for men's fashion began when she received a hand-me-down Milwaukee Bucks Starter jacket from her older brother. "I was seven and couldn't name a single player on the team, but I adored that coat and wore it every day, stopping only when I found myself pairing it with shorts and sandals in June," she said. 

Since then, Collins has evolved from wearing men's clothes to helping sartorially-challenged guys everywhere "pick the clothes out on their own.

We like her style of styling, because she doesn't just choose clothes women would pick out for their boyfriends or husbands. She does, however, choose stylish, well-made, classic pieces that will serve your wardrobe well for a long time, while also impressing your lady. "I know what I like on guys, and I’m happy to tell them in a positive, constructive way," she said. "A lot of ladies out there, including well-meaning girlfriends and wives, can’t bring themselves to do the same. That’s where I come in."
See for yourself HERE, and tell us what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment