Alright, last-minute shoppers, here it is: our Father's Day gift guide! Here are some gifts we think that dads all around are sure to enjoy!
1. Perhaps a new shirt to update their style? (Not that they need it, of course.) - Button-down shirts: simoncarter.ca
2. A Swiss Army knife would be perfect for the handy father who's likely already got every tool you could possibly imagine in their tool box. - Swiss Army knife: swissarmy.com
3. "The nose brings notes of clover, vanilla, and old leather. The flavor balances fruit, honey and vanilla with a light spiciness. A long and warm finish." How good does that sound? - Elmer T. Lee Bourbon: buffalotracedistillery.com
4. Basically, everyone looks great in a pair of Ray-Bans. - Ray-Ban Clubmaster: ray-ban.com
5 & 6. A man can never have too many great accessories like watches and wallets—you can't go wrong! - Leather wallets and watch: simoncarter.ca
7. No Father's Day gift guide is complete without a cool electronic gadget. The Pentax Q7 is the perfect combination of point-and-shoot and DSLR. Plus, you can customize the colours of your camera! - Pentax Q7: pentaximaging.com